Our third business meeting of the semester will be held from 2pm-3:30pm on Tuesday, March 19 in SO 5074. Our agenda for the meeting will be . . .
- Updates on the workload language for the faculty handbook.
- Shared governance update.
- CHSS CFC’s Letter to the Provost on transparency and merit raises.
- Other Senate Items and Issues of Concern
- Planning End of the Semester Get Together.
We look forward to your joining us for the discussion!
We held our second business meeting of the year on February 12. The published agenda was as follows:
1. Shared Governance Letter.
2. Meeting with the Provost; Potential Meeting with Whitten
3. Workload Document
5. Strategies for moving forward
Our second business meeting of the 2018/19 academic year will be held Tuesday, Nov. 6, in room SO 4060 from 2pm-3.30pm. The agenda is available here.
AAUP@KSU will hold an open forum on the recently circulated Workload Recommendations document this Thursday, Nov. 1, from 3:30pm-5pm in SO 2036.
Per Todd’s membership announcing the forum, we hope the meeting will be a valuable place “to discuss ways for faculty to become involved in the process as this document moves to the colleges and departments.” Feel free to send advance questions/comments to Todd (tharper @ kennesaw).
Additionally, the Faculty Senate holds it monthly meeting today, Oct. 29, from 12:30pm-1:45pm in KSU Center 300. If you are able to, please attend to show support for increased faculty concerns about shared governance structures on campus.
Our first business meeting of the 2018/19 academic year will be held today in room SO 5074 from 2pm-3.30pm. The agenda is available here.